The post speaks for itself. I’ve held off on political posts, but this is not to be missed.
September 29, 2007
In response to Rush’s ‘Phony Soldier’ remark
By John Herren
About John Herren
John Herren is a developer and technical consultant with focus on web applications. He currently serves as Director of Development for Primetime US, the company behind the hit movie and book The Secet. John was formerly staff writer and developer community evangelist for Zend Technologies. Along with founding neat experiments like TagCloud.com, John is an active member in the mashup community, working with API providers and speaking at conferences. He is a published author of Linux certification study material. John enjoys using open source software like PHP and Ruby on Rails to bend the web into exciting new chimeras of hyperlinked goodness. View all posts by John Herren
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 29th, 2007 at 2:13 am and posted in politik. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Check out this CSS animation by @DavidKPiano. Incredible. twitter.com/DavidKPiano/st… 3 weeks ago
- Believe it or not, @NiloofarHowe does actually talk like this. twitter.com/NiloofarHowe/s… 1 month ago
- RT @EdwardTufte: Great design comes from great designers. Conventional process (focus groups, etc) yields minimal safe floor of competence … 1 month ago
- This, because programming is the next literacy. developers.google.com/blockly/ 1 month ago
- Rolling shutters visualized twitter.com/EarnKnowledge/… 2 months ago