A guest blogger, Connie Choe, has posted a profile of Reading Radar on my all-time favorite blog Boing Boing. I can’t believe that this simple little mashup has received so much attention. Would anyone be interested in a video tutorial or something to learn how to build mashup sites like this?
October 14, 2009
Reading Radar featured on Boing Boing
By John Herren
About John Herren
John Herren is a developer and technical consultant with focus on web applications. He currently serves as Director of Development for Primetime US, the company behind the hit movie and book The Secet. John was formerly staff writer and developer community evangelist for Zend Technologies. Along with founding neat experiments like TagCloud.com, John is an active member in the mashup community, working with API providers and speaking at conferences. He is a published author of Linux certification study material. John enjoys using open source software like PHP and Ruby on Rails to bend the web into exciting new chimeras of hyperlinked goodness. View all posts by John Herren
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 14th, 2009 at 2:25 am and posted in mashups. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 Responses to “Reading Radar featured on Boing Boing”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Come work with me on some straight up Tony Stark stuff at #endgame endgame.com/#careers 1 month ago
- Just captured the flag! Thanks, @stripe for a few very fun nights hacking! I came in number 552. #stripectf 8 months ago
- RT @earle: SQL injection attack at Andretti! Lmfao!! That'll teach ya to host egs!! http://t.co/lKTcXgfm 10 months ago
- Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. 1 year ago
- I got a 9.3/10 in Color, a color matching game by @methodofaction color.method.ac 1 year ago